l. KonbiniRentals’ Privacy Approach
- The Customer can access the KonbiniRentals home page and browse the site without disclosing any personal data, apart from the information collected by cookies that KonbiniRentals use.
ll. Who May Process Data
- Personal information will only be collected with the Customer’s consent.
- The Customer’s personal information (which includes name, address and any other details provided by the Customer to KonbiniRentals which identify the Customer as an individual) may be processed by KonbiniRentals.
- KonbiniRentals may disclose or receive personal information or documents about the Customer to/from other companies within the KonbiniRentals group, its authorized carriers and its service providers including Credit Reference agencies.
- KonbiniRentals may be required to disclose personal information or documents about a customer if required to do so by law in the prevention of criminal activities in accordance with US legislation.
- KonbiniRentals will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information that is held is accurate, complete and up to date.
lV. Purpose of Processing
- KonbiniRentals and its affiliates, its authorized carriers and service providers will use the Customer’s personal information for the purpose of administering KonbiniRentals’ relationship with the Customer, such as, order fulfillment, verifying the customer’s identity and delivery address, authorizing debit/credit card payments and processing any other transactions authorized by the Customer. KonbiniRentals may also wish to inform Customers of special offers, undertake product or customer research/development and provide other marketing information to the Customer which KonbiniRentals thinks the Customer may find of interest. If a Customer does not wish to receive any marketing information they may request that their details are excluded from any promotional activity by contacting KonbiniRentals at the address displayed in section below.
Vl. Security Measures
- KonbiniRentals uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data. SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but KonbiniRentals. This security measure is working when you see either the symbol of an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser) on the bottom of your browser window.
- Notwithstanding the above, KonbiniRentals cannot guarantee the protection of Customers’ personal data transmitted electronically due to the nature of the Internet. Customers should be aware that when personal information is disclosed on the Internet it may be collected by another user and may result in unsolicited messages from other Internet users.
Vll. Information Use
- Personally identifiable information is collected and used by KonbiniRentals for four general purposes:
- Fulfillment of your order requests for products and services
- Customization of the content you see
- To contact you about special offers and new products. Please note; you can opt-out of marketing materials at any time
- Billing and order status purposes
- Fulfillment and maintenance of membership and service agreements
Vlll. Information Sharing
- KonbiniRentals has your consent to share the information
- KonbiniRentals needs to provide the information to other companies to fulfill your request for a product or service. For example; a shipping company, credit card processing company, or service partner. (Without your consent, these companies do not have the right to use the personally identifiable information provided beyond what is necessary to assist KonbiniRentals.)
- KonbiniRentals is legally required to provide information in response to court orders, subpoenas or legal process.
- KonbiniRentals finds that your actions violate the usage guidelines outlined in the KonbiniRentals Terms and Conditions.
- KonbiniRentals feels that an emergency situation has arisen which requires us to release information before you can be contacted for consent. For example; a verified family emergency.
- The KonbiniRentals web site contains links to other web sites. KonbiniRentals is not responsible for the privacy practices of sites owned and operated by other companies. When you leave the KonbiniRentals web site, please read the privacy policies of each web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by KonbiniRentals, and such information remains private and secure when you follow links to other web sites.
X. Anti-Spamming Policy
- KonbiniRentals is committed to a zero-tolerance, anti-Spamming policy. Under this policy, we prohibit:
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through KonbiniRentals’ computer systems.
- Relaying email through a third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used KonbiniRentals computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited.
- Unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URL’s, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Using “robots” or otherwise harvesting others’ email addresses from the KonbiniRentals servers for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Allowing third parties to contact our customer database without the customer’s prior consent.
- Emailing non KonbiniRentals customers promotional or marketing materials without their prior consent.
- Emailing KonbiniRentals customers who have opted out of email based contact promotional or marketing materials without their prior consent.
Xl. Voluntary Customer Surveys
- We may periodically conduct both business and individual customer surveys. We encourage our customers to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us to improve the types of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information and responses will remain strictly confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary. We take the information we receive from individuals responding to our customer surveys and combine (or aggregate) it with the responses of other KonbiniRentals customers to create broader, generic responses to the survey questions (such as gender, age, residence, hobbies, education, employment, industry sector, or other demographic information). We then use the aggregated information to improve the quality of our Services to you, and to develop new services and products. This aggregate, non-personally identifying information may be shared with third parties.
Xll. Other Partners and Sponsors
- Some KonbiniRental products and services are or may be offered in conjunction with a non-affiliated partner. To provide some of these products and services, the partner may need to collect and maintain personal information. In these instances, you will be notified before any such data is collected or transferred and may decide not to use that particular service or feature. KonbiniRentals will share non-identifying and aggregate information (except as described above), but not personal information, with such partners in order to administer any such co-branded products or services offered.
Xlll. Special Cases
XlV. Revisions to this Policy
- KonbiniRentals reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner.
XV. Contact Details
62K Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City
Metro Manila, 1103 Philippines
Or email us at: email@example.com